Join friends for a fall getaway around the campfire, on a hike, & on the Frio River. It's definitely not tent camping but a great destination to enjoy community and creation!
Cabin Description. Mission Hills holds a block of cabins 64-73, which have discounted group pricing. Each are identical 2 bedroom/2 bathroom cabins that sleep 8. There are 2 double beds in each bedroom. Each cabin also has kitchen & living room with couch. You can view the cabins & floor plan (https://www.nealslodges.com/66162/). All cabins are furnished with: A/C, Basic pots/pans, Dishes & utensils; Pillows, quilts/coverlets; picnic table, BBQ pit, Limited WIFI.
**You will need to bring your own sheets and towels (river, bath, and kitchen), dish soap and personal items.
Registration. To reserve your spot, call Neal’s Lodges at (830) 232-6118. It is assumed we will have at least 2 families in each cabin. You can split the cost in 2 and each family can pay their half of the cabin. (If you're registering as an individual, request cabin 70.) The total for each cabin will be $438.47 for two nights lodging.
- Family (3 or more) for own room & bath = $212.85/wkd
- Single/couple desiring their own room/bath = $212.85/wkd
- Single willing to share room/bath = $106/wkd
- Couple willing to share room/bath = $106/wkd
Schedule. Check in begins at 4pm (Pro Tip: Arrive before dark).
- Friday dinner on your own. Guests arriving early enough can make dinner together.
- Saturday - 8:30a Breakfast together. 10am Devotion.
- Days activities include fishing, hiking, biking, and games. For the adventurous, Granger State Park is within 15 min for hiking, mini golf, and Crystal Cave.
- Dinner all together with campfire games, s'mores, & singing.
- Sunday - 8:30am Breakfast together. 10am Devotion. Check out by 11am. Lunch on the road.